-->

Kinohimitsu EYEBRIGHT Supplement | Review

In today's modern world, we are all exposed to electronic devices (e.g. computers, smartphones, tablets, TV) everyday. But... did you know free radicals and environmental exposures, such as blue light and ultraviolet rays from your electronic devices and the sun, can damage your eyes? It can lead to premature macular degeneration and other eye discomforts such as chronic dryness and red veins.

Good news is that you can reduce the damage, protect and improve the health of your eyes with Kinohimitsu EyeBright!

Kinohimitsu EyeBright is designed to offer in depth protective elements to the eyes. Coupled with FloraGLO Lutein, DHA, Lycopene and potent anthocyanins (Maqui Berry Extract and Purple Rice Extract) for ultimate nourishment to the eyes. It effectively alleviates eye fatigue, dryness and also promotes focusing.

It is 100% NATURAL (from plant source), and does not contain additives, preservatives, chemicals, artificial coloring and flavoring!

These are the main ingredients:

- FloraGLO® Lutein combats free radicals and filters damaging blue light to protect retina and optic nerves.

- Maqui Berry Extract has a rich content of anthocyanin, particularly delphinidin that is excellent in preventing degenerative conditions of eyes by inhibiting light-induced damage on retina.

- Purple Rice Extract contains anthocyanin content, which helps to reduce eyes fatigue and improve visual acuity.

- Lycopene (Tomato Extract) is the best inner moisturizer to relieve eye dryness and restore charming blink in eyes.

- Beta-carotene (Dunaliella) improves the eye conditions such as poor night vision, dry eyes, eye inflammation and reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).

- DHA (Algae) ensures retina functions properly and able to reverse the symptoms of dry eye syndrome.

Full Ingredients List:
Strawberry Powder, Maltodextrin, Taurine, FLORAGLO Lutein, Acerola Extract, Vitamin B Complex, Marigold Extract, Maqui Berry Extract, Purple Rice Extract, Beta-Carotene, Lycopene, DHA, Starch

Each box comes with 30 sachets (= 30 days supply).

Fun Fact: Kinohimitsu EyeBright contains the highest amount of lutein (100mg) in the market, and just 1 sachet is equivalent to 17 cups of spinach! It is high in anti-oxidant!!!

Who should consume EyeBright?

It is halal certified and also suitable for vegetarian!

With advanced technology, it is made with quick dissolve granules. This is how the powder looks like in the sachet:

Packed with many nutritious ingredients~

Directions Of Use: Take 1 sachet daily before *breakfast. You can just consume it directly in powder form. Alternatively, you can dilute it with 50ml water.

*P.S.: It is recommended to be consumed before breakfast as the absorption rate is at its peak in the morning. 

I prefer to consume it directly~ It is easy to consume especially for people (e.g elderly) who have the fear of swallowing softgel. It has a sweet and sour strawberry-berry taste..... I LIKE IT!

Tried and Tested

In the past few months, I had complained about my dry/fatigue eyes problem in a few of my blog posts. Well, my dry/fatigue eyes have always been an annoying problem for me. Argh! Besides, I am nearsighted and a contact lens user, and am of course exposed to electronic devices for long hours.

Before I started taking Kinohimitsu EyeBright, I will always wake up with dry eyes (bloodshot eyes) in the morning.
This creates discomfort when I wear contact lenses and because of that, I have to rewet my eyes with lubricant eye drop frequently throughout the day.

I started taking EyeBright on 1st September 2015. After taking it for a week, I noticed my dry eyes were less irritated in the morning. I also felt the discomfort level has significantly been reduced when I wore contact lenses.

After just two weeks of taking EyeBright, I bid farewell to my dry eyes — problem solved! I don't need to use eye drop anymore, cause I wake up with healthy eyes every day~! 

Today, my vision has become more focused and sharper. I can clearly feel the EyeBright nourishes and keeps my eyes well-moisturized, preventing dry and irritated eyes, as well as strengthens and improves the health of my eyes for a better vision.

Overall, in my most honest opinion, it lives up to what it claims — IT WORKS! I have stocked up 5 boxes at home as it has officially become an essential supplement I have to take every morning! I simply can't stop raving about how effective this supplement is!

If you are constantly staring at electronic devices, wearing contact lenses for long hours and/or having dry/fatigue eyes, you gotta give this a try! Actually I highly recommend it to everyone, even if you don't have any eye problems. Well, you only have a pair of eyes, so it's better to start taking care of them before it's too late.

Kinohimitsu EyeBright is available at http://sg.kinohimitsu.com/, the pharmacies (Watsons, Guardians, Unity) and Kinohimitsu Beauty Counter at OG Orchard Point, People's Park and Albert Complex at the price of SGD$59.90.

And also, check out my review on the Kinohimitsu Clear Activ.

No comments