-->

Kinohimitsu Clear Activ Supplement (A Natural Remedy for Acne & Marks/Scars) | Review

Many of you already know that I am an acne sufferer and had been through really bad acne before. For those who are new to my blog, you can find out more by reading "My Acne Story".

And if you have been following my blog, you might already know that my acne flared up again in October last year. Back then, I chanced upon "Kinohimitsu Clear Activ" and having a positive experience with their eye care supplement — "EyeBright", I decided to give it a try.

I know I promised to write a review after I finished the second box, but I decided to try it for a few more months before I write about it. [...] And here's the long-awaited review!

Kinohimitsu Clear Activ is a supplement designed to provide internal defence against breakouts and perfectly balance oil secretion, giving the most natural and effective solution to regain your clear and smooth skin.

The combination of Milk Protein Peptide, Selenium and Vitamin E supports the body's ability to reduce acne and inflammation.

- Milk Protein Peptide has a potent anti-microbial property and regulates sebum secretion.

- Selenium improves acne symptoms and protects skin against free radicals.

- Vitamin E moistens the skin and speeds up scars healing process. It plays a synergistic role with selenium in improving acne lesions.

Amla Fruit Extract promotes liver and skin detoxification to reduce skin irritation and blemishes.

Full Ingredients List:
Peach Powder, Passion Fruit Powder, Maltodextrin, Inulin (Fibruline Instant), Marine Collagen Peptide, Selenium, Milk Protein Peptide, Amla Fruit Extract, Silk Peptide, Vitamin E


The best part of Kinohimitsu Clear Activ is that it's 100% natural and sugar-free!!! It contains no preservatives, additives, hormones, artificial coloring and flavoring as tested by SGS. A natural remedy for acne~!

Each box comes with 30 sachets.


Who should consume Clear Activ?
It is suitable for people who have acne problems.

How To Use:
- If you are having outbreaks, take 2 sachets daily.
- If you have acne-prone skin, take 1 sachet daily.
- If you get pimples occasionally, take 1 sachet every 2 days for maintenance.

Simply mix a sachet into 80ml of water. It is recommended to consume before breakfast or before bedtime, and it can be served chilled for a delicious taste.

The drink tastes like a combination of peach and passion fruit. In my opinion, it tastes better when chilled. So I usually just mix it with ice water.

Tried and Tested

Just some side information: During the trial test, I stopped using Hiruscar Post Acne Gel, so that I can test the effectiveness of this product in treating post acne marks/scars, which it claims to do. But I'm still using skin care products designed for acne-prone skin — Etude House AC Clinic range.

After taking Kinohimitsu Clear Activ for four months, I have noticed that it speeds up the healing process of my pimples and post acne marks/scars. It also reduced my acne outbreaks as well. FYI, I will still get pimples, but it's only a few zits and happens only once in a while. So I would say it doesn't totally stop acne from coming out to play, but it greatly reduces the occurrence and keeps them at bay. Aside from that, I also noticed my skin is smoother and less oilier.

Here's the BEFORE and AFTER pictures:

Bear in mind that it took me four months to get this results. So don't expect miracle to happen overnight; it takes time. Also take note that the results may vary individually. Some may see immediate results while others may take longer time.

For your information, I took 5 boxes of Clear Activ in total. Initially, when I was having outbreaks, I took 2 sachets daily. (That means a box can only lasts for 15 days.) Then when my pimples were healed and left with only post acne marks/scars, I reduced to 1 sachet daily. Currently, I'm taking 1 sachet every 2 days to maintain my skin condition.

Overall, I would say it works to clear acne and fade post acne marks/scars from the inside out, and keeps them at bay — but it takes time and lots of patience.

For more information, check out Kinohimitsu's website.

No comments