-->

What's In My Bag (ft. What's In My Makeup Bag?)

Today, I'm sharing "What's In My Bag?"~ This is a requested post. Without any delay, I shall start revealing the secrets in my bag~

So here's my bag. It's from Longchamp Planetes series. Initially, I got it for event purposes but after I carried it for a few times, I fell in love with it and now, it has officially become my everyday bag. It's lightweight, very durable, easy to match outfits and the interior is damn spacious (can fit in a lot of things)! Best part? The exterior is water-resistant!
Longchamp Planetes Tote, Large

This is how the interior of my bag looks like once unzipped.
...Secrets revealing....

I will begin with the small pocket. In this small pocket, I keep things that I need to take out and use more frequently. So right in there, I keep....
- Comb

- Mirror (got it as a freebie)

- Nivea Lip Balm to deeply hydrates my lip

- Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar: a tinted lip balm to hydrate and give my lip some color. Check out my review: http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-tony-moly-petite-bunny-gloss-bar.html

Here goes the first group of items from the main pocket(?) of the bag:
- Cardigan: In case of cold environment. Well, I'm afraid of cold.
- Pouch where I keep my sanitary pads.
- Hot Pink Planner to record my schedules, blog ideas, skin care stuff etc..
- Cosmetic Pouch to keep my makeup and beauty stuff.

I guess I should do "What's In My Makeup Bag" too. This cute owls-print pouch is my beauty/cosmetic bag and it was a freebie from HL Milk. Anyway, I don't usually bring a lot of makeup with me. These are what I usually would keep in my makeup bag:
- Etude House All Finish Remover Bar: A great helper to clean up smudges etc.. 
Check out my review on the previous version of remover bar: http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2014/06/review-etude-house-eraser-show-remover.html (P.S: All Finish Remover Bar is the latest product with an improved formula.)

- Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact: to touch-up my makeup and keep shine at bay during the day. Check out my review: http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-innisfree-no-sebum-mineral-pact.html

- K-palatte 24 Hr Real Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner (Black)

- Complete Blink-N-Clean Eye Drop (for Contact Lens): I am a contact lens wearer and I get dry eyes very often so I do need this to refresh my eyes.

- Toothpick: Just in case something gets stuck between my teeth after meals. 

- Clean & Clear Oil Control Film: to remove excess shine

Moving on...

I don't bring umbrella in the past but ever since I got badly drenched the other day, I bring it wherever I go now. In my bag, I also have a bag organizer which contains the most essential things I could not leave home without.

By the way, a bag organizer is an extremely useful thing as it makes the bag more organized and looks neater.
Top view of my bag organizer

Right so, these are all the necessities that I have to bring along with me. 
Full view of my everyday must-have in my bag

- Wallet from Kate Spade but sorry, I'm not going to show what's in my wallet. Privacy matters here. 

- Spectacle~ As mentioned earlier, I'm a contact lens wearer and I get dry eyes very often. So I bring my spectacle with me wherever I go~ just in case my eyes feel too dry and I have to remove my lens when I'm out. Fact about me: Without contact lens or spectacle, I'm blind. 

- Apple Ipod Classic, which has been with me for 7+ years~ and Monster Beats Earpiece/Earphone. I believe music player is part of everyone's must-have.

- An adorable, innocent-looking bear pouch that contains my house keys.

- Travalo Justice League Perfume Atomizer (Catwoman) that is filled with Lanvin Eclat d'Arpège perfume.

- Impact Mints sweets, in the flavor of "Ice Mints". I have been sticking to this brand of sweets and flavor for 8+ years already. Basically, this is my favorite and signature sweets that I have to bring out with me. I'm so addicted to them to the point that I'm afraid of running out so I always stock up like 5-6 packets/tins at home and also bring an extra packet/tin in my bag. Definitely a must-have for me!

- Mipow 4000mAh Power Tube and 3-in-1 Cables: Save my phone from dying.

- TissueWet Wipes

Lastly..., a Pen for writing

That's all the secrets I have in my bag. It contains pretty common things, nothing unique or interesting. Anyway, hope you guys like it. 

For any post requests, you can either email me at bitsdiaries@live.com or leave a message in http://ask.fm/BITSDIARIES and I will take it into consideration. 

No comments