-->

Review: Secret Key Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow in Baby Pink

Secret Key Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow~ I did a review on the shade Chic Burgundy the other day and here's the review on the shade Baby Pink.

P.S.: Both Chic Burgundy and Baby Pink are from the same product range. Apart from the color, they have identical features so if you find the content of the review of Baby Pink similar to the review of Chic Burgundy, please excuse it. 

Alright, let's start with the review of the shade Baby Pink.

Secret Key Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow is a 2-in-1 Balm + Tint lipstick that contains lanolin oil, which offers a powerful moisture effect to the lips, keeping the lips moisturized all day without any dryness. It glides on smoothly, giving the lips a natural and delicate coloring and also, creates a protection veil to lips to keep lips smooth with luster.

How To Use: Apply a moderate amount to dry lips frequently.

The packaging of Secret Key Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow is similar to Dior Addict Lip Glow.

As mentioned in the review of Chic Burgundy, I have said that Baby Pink is more like a dupe to Dior Addict Lip Glow; however, I do not own a Dior Addict Lip Glow so I can't really compare... But I did some research, I find not only the packaging looks very much identical, the shade looks alike as well. I will touch on that later.

Sweet Glam Tint Glow Baby Pink does not have any artificial scent or taste.

Swatches + Tried and Tested
Like Chic Burgundy, Baby Pink also has a balmy texture that glides on smoothly.

Here's the swatches of 1 to 5 and 10 swipes with and without flash:

with flash


without flash

Previously, I have mentioned about the shades of Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow and Dior Addict Lip Glow look alike. So here's a picture of the swatch of Dior Addict Lip Glow that I found from google:
Source: http://babybuuny.egloos.com/9670755
Both colors look the same to me but I doubt the outcome on lips would be the same. :x
What do you think?

P.S.: I will not be showing the swatches on my lips as the outcome of lipstick color on lips may vary individually because our lips colors are different.

The shade Baby Pink is very sheer yet buildable and it reacts with the chemistry of your lips to create a customized pink shade. On my lips, it changes to a bright pink tint but it still remains natural-looking.

Not to mention, it is very moisturizing like a balm and it gives the lips a lustrous tint, without sinking into the lines on the lips or leaving the lips feeling sticky. Speaking of tint, it may fade after eating or drinking but it won't be gone totally. There will still be a hint of color left on the lips which can only be removed with a makeup remover. Hence, I concluded that the color has an excellent long-lasting staying power. There is nothing I dislike about!

Overall, in my view, Sweet Glam Tint Glow in the shade of Baby Pink looks extremely natural when applied sheer and when layered. It is a pink lippie that is wearable for everyday whether for school or work.

Secret Key Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow is available in six other shades:
Juicy Orange, Chic Burgundy, Fushia, *Lollipop Pink, *Punky Pink, *Vanilla Peach

*2015 new color

No comments