-->

2015 January to March Haul

It's been awhile since I last did a haul post. Here it is! — January to March Haul~ Let see what I have gotten for the past 3 months. P/S: Items marked with an asterisk [*] are those that I will be writing a review on in the future.


*Innisfree JejuBija Anti-Trouble Facial Foam
*Innisfree JejuBija Anti-Trouble Skin (= Toner)
*Innisfree JejuBija Anti-Trouble Lotion
*Innisfree JejuBija Anti-Trouble Essence R

After hearing my friend raved about this JejuBija Anti-Trouble skin care range, I have been wanting to try out this range but I couldn't decide whether to get this or the Laneige Trouble Relief range. So apparently, I have made up my mind~ thanks to the anonymous who requested for this range in ask.fm. 

Anyway, the reviews may come at a much later time as I have to finish my current skin care products before opening new ones. On top of that, I have to try out each product for at least 2-3 months (.aka. trial period — one of my blogging rules for skin care products) before writing my review on it. So stay tuned yeah~? 


Etude House AC Clinic Intense Liquid Spot
Check out my reviews:

Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot
Check out my reviews:
http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-etude-house-ac-clinic-pink.html


4 boxes of 3M Nexcare Acne Patch .aka. Blemish Clear Cover

One of my FAVORITE products to kill pimples! Absolutely a MUST-HAVE~! I bought the Korea version just because they have it in square shape. In Singapore and Taiwan, I have only seen circular ones. I have tried the square ones and I actually prefer these over the circular ones. Square ones cover blemishes and adhere to the skin better in my opinion.


*Laneige Balancing Emulsion Light

Hiruscar Post Acne Gel
Check out my review:
http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-hiruscar-post-acne-gel.html

*White Formula Super Moist Light Toner with Hyaluronic Acid
*SexyLook Strawberry Blackhead Pore Cleanser Set
  

2 sets of Secret Key Secret Kiss:
*Sweet Glam Tint Glow Lipsticks in #01 Baby Pink and #04 Chic Burgundy
Choco Smudge Eyebrow in #02 Dark Choco

I bought these lippies for Chinese New Year and I got a set for my BFF as well. These are my current favorite lipsticks by the way! The colors are sooo pretty~ I will be doing a review on the lippies soon.


Caolion Pore Sebum Pact SPF36 in Natural Beige
Bourjois effet 3D Lipgloss in #20 (One of my favorite lip gloss in the past)
*K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Liner 24h (WP) in Black (My HG eyeliner)


*Biore Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
*Syokunin Deodorant Gel Cream

Essential Nourishing Breakage Defense 30-seconds Treatment
Check out my review here:
http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2014/10/advertorialsponsored-review-achieve.html

*Foot Glide Anti-Blister Balm
Hair Curler Rollers size S and M (wanted size L but it was out of stock) from Daiso
*Silicone Egg Laundry Board thingy (BrushEgg dupe) from Daiso — A handy tool for cleaning make-up brushes~


Ikea Clocks


Bag Organizers
These are my third purchase~! Bag organizers are really handy! They keep my bag tidy and neat! 

Lastly...,

My new spectacle that has been featured in 'What's In My Bag' post
and
4 boxes of Acuvue 1-Day Moist Contact Lenses

That's all the things I've gotten for the past 3 months.
Hope you readers enjoy reading~ 

No comments